Go to ESC and Then? Gothen!
Our initiative roots from our direct participation and experience as a volunteer first and as a supporting organization now, and from the need analysis that we conduct in the three partner’s countries:
- It is important to support the new organizations diving into the information, procedures about the EU solidarity corps activities
- Talking from National Agencies, organizations, youth workers perspective rather than volunteers is probably not fulfilling the volunteer’s needs
- There is a lack of outreach and awareness of the European Solidarity Corps
- Improving the capacity and resources of host organisations to ensure consistently high-quality activities
- Create new and use existing peer-to-peer networks and other structures to raise awareness – for example, the creation of an ESC network.
- Empower & connect young people, youth workers and local communities
- Drive innovation and strengthening volunteering culture
- Improve & Harmonize the ESC program
- Promote ESC program
- Improve the communications skills of the organizations (dissemination & promotion)
- Promote inclusion & diversity
Project n°: 2021-1-IT03-KA220-YOU-000028942
Duration: from 28/02/2022 to